Bright Future Scholarship
This special, needs-based scholarship is for individuals who can show evidence of loss of income. This scholarship will offer a total of $3,000, with $1,500 provided for the first term and $500 per term for three subsequent terms. This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program).
- Up to $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain how COVID-19 has impacted your financial situation and outline any income lost.
- Are you receiving unemployment benefits?
- If yes, what amount do you receive monthly in employment benefits?
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: