WGU Leaders in Nonprofit Scholarship
Western Governors University has partnered with Free For Charity (FFC) to offer Leaders in Nonprofit Scholarships to professionals working in the nonprofit sector. Founded by a WGU alumnus, FFC seeks to “reduce costs and increase revenues for nonprofits; putting that money back into their charitable mission where it belongs.” FCC knows that the strength of a nonprofit lies in its leadership, and that a master’s or undergraduate degree can help the individual and the nonprofit grow and succeed. This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Show proof of earning an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- Show proof of being employed with a nonprofit organization
- Be officially admitted to a WGU business or IT degree program.
- Up to $2,000
- General Scholarships, National Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be employed with a nonprofit organization. Do you meet this requirement?
- What is the name of the nonprofit organization for which you work?
- Please upload proof of employment here (a resume will not be accepted as sufficient verification):
- If you were to develop your own nonprofit organization, what would it be and what population would you serve?
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where:
- Show 1 more