WGU City Year Scholarship
WGU Missouri has partnered with the City Year to help current Corps members, Corps alumni and City Year employees continue the tradition of “Bridging the Gap.” This scholarship fund is designed to help City Year participates use their unique life experience to finish a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any of the degree programs that WGU offers. This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a City Year corp member, alumni, or employee
- Up to $2,500
- National Scholarships, Partnership Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a City Year corp member, alumni, or employee. Do you meet this requirement?
- Please list the the site where you served:
- Please list your corps graduation month and year:
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: