Linda Knodel Leaders in Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be pursing the M.S. Nursing-Leadership & Management (RN to MSN, or BSN to MSN) or Master of Health Leadership degree
- Up to $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select which degree program you are pursuing with WGU:
- Please describe an example of your personal leadership within your healthcare organization OR describe how earning the master's degree will facilitate achievement of your leadership goal.
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: