WGU Washington Alaska Airline Partner Scholarship
This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a WA resident
- Be employed with Alaska Air Group
- Up to $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you employed with Alaska Air Group?
- Please upload verification of your employment (Personal resumes will not be accepted as verification):
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: