Kroger Feed Your Future Scholarship
This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be entering a program in the College of IT or College of Business
- Be employed with Kroger or one of Kroger’s subsidiaries
- Up to $2,500
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be employed with Kroger or one of Kroger's subsidiaries. Do you meet this requirement?
- With which company are you employed?
- Please upload verification of your employment (Personal resumes will not be accepted as verification):
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: