Margaret McClure Scholarship
This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an actively licensed registered nurse
- Be entering one of the following programs:
-Master of Health Leadership
-M.S. Nursing – Education (both BSN to MSN, and RN to MSN options)
-M.S. Nursing – Leadership & Management (both BSN to MSN, and RN to MSN options)
-M.S. Nursing Informatics (both BSN to MSN, and RN to MSN options)
- Up to $3,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an actively licensed Registered Nurse?
- Please describe a way that you have demonstrated activism or innovation in nursing that positively impacted patient outcomes.
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: