WGU AmeriCorps Scholarship
Western Governors University has partnered with the Corporation for National and Community Service to help AmeriCorps alumni continue the tradition of “Getting Things Done.” This scholarship fund is designed to help AmeriCorps alumni use their unique life experience to finish a bachelor’s or master’s degree in teaching, business, healthcare, or information technology. This scholarship is designed for new WGU students or returning WGU graduates. Students are eligible to apply up to 90 days prior to their start date and up to 60 days after starting a degree program. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Show proof that they have completed a term of service with AmeriCorps.
- Up to $2,000
- National Scholarships, Partnership Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have completed a term of service with AmeriCorps. Do you meet this requirement?
- Please describe your term of service with AmeriCorps:
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: