TMC Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
WGU Missouri and Truman Medical Centers are pleased to offer the TMC Excellence in Nursing Scholarships. These scholarships are for employees of Truman Medical Centers. Valued at up to $3,000, these scholarships from WGU Missouri will be matched by Truman Medical Centers for an additional $3,000 (applicant must meet WGU Missouri’s and TMC’s qualifications to be eligible for the matching scholarship). The scholarships are designed for employees who wish to continue their education and earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing to move their career forward. This scholarship is open to new WGU students (within 60 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 60 days of beginning the continuing program). To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an employee with Truman Medical Center
- Be a licensed RN pursuing a BSN or MSN
- Up to $3,000
- Partnership Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be employed with Truman Medical Center (MO). Do you meet this requirement?
- Please upload verification of your employment (Personal resumes will not be accepted as verification):
- Where did you first learn about this scholarship offering?
- If other, please list where: